How to Move Forward and Make the Most of Life
1. Pay attention to what bugs you – it could be telling you something important about yourself.
2. Don’t just live with blah or negative feelings. Decide that you will fight to have a happier life.
3. Don’t change or stifle your personality. You’re valuable and special – so be true to who you are.
4. Pay attention to your physical symptoms. They may be highlighting unresolved frustrations, pain that needs addressing, or deep unhappiness.
5. Notice where your mind goes when it starts to wander. This often gives you insights into wishes, hopes and dreams.
6. Be willing to acknowledge and face your fears as they’re stopping you from going for the life you want to have.
7. Instead of feeling jealous or envious of others ask yourself what is missing from your own life right now.
(This is what I'm going to try to follow from now on. I'm doing a pretty good job of it so far! Resolutions don't have to be done at New Years because we're constantly changing as people, and you can always decide to better yourself at any point of your life. And I made this blog so I could look back on it, as well as, share it with others in case they want to follow the same steps. This is by no means an accurate thing for everyone, so feel free to change this into something more fitting for you. We're not cookie cutter shapes of each other, which means we need different things to motivate ourselves to push forward.)