– i definitely prefer plotting over winging. i like to know the general idea of where our thread is going and my muse is greater when plotting.
– my preferred genres are drama, action, thriller, slice of life, romance and occasionally angst. side note: i don't usually plot romance (unless we're friends or i feel comfortable with you). i like it when it comes naturally between the characters.
– i write in third pov mainly but i'm also able to write in first pov, however my muse tends to dip when i do. semi/multi-para format is the way to go for me. i rarely do novella, but if the muse is high, i'll be more than happy to get into it.
– please never poke me. i never forget the replies i owe. if i haven't replied back in a while, i'm busy with studies and/or my muse is very low. i never poke my partners so please try to do it as less as possible.
– communicate with me if you'd like to venture into plots that focus on darker or mature concepts. i love plotting these kinds of concepts. let me know your limits please. i never want to make someone feel uncomfortable. it should be fun for both of us!
– not a guideline, but i love making new friends so you can randomly pm me too for no reason! feel free to add me as a friend if we've rped before or if you'd like to rp with me.
everyone under this section is a person i adore. they're very special to me so please always give them lots of love if you know them!
– bri – ren – nana – vien – cierra – geny
what i like
writing, 80's movies/music, cinnamon-scented things, reading, coding, nighttime, the moon, floral patterns, etc.
reading, watching movies, editing videos, writing, programming, graphic design, listening to music