❝ cwtch ❞ 2.0 ┊ — " safe c̶h̶a̶o̶t̶i̶c̶ place " — ┊ featured: 240318 ┊an approximate of 35-40% peeps are admins ┊ HAPPY 2ND MONTH !!! HI WE HIT 1 MIL POSTS POINTS AND IS TOP 3 MOST ACTIVE RP IN RPR CREDIT TO KOLO
"cwtch" is a welsh word that was given two definition, the first meaning is a "cuddle" or "hug" and the second meaning is "safe place". just like the first version, cwtch is meant to be a safe place/haven for someone.
does this rp seems familiar to you? well, yeah we're back fam but with a lot of changes, it won't be the same cwtch rp like what we had before it went inactive but hey, how about we make some new memories, shall we? let's make cwtch a place where people are safe and sound, where they'll be comfortable, where they feel welcome and treat it as a home. we all want that, right? let's make this rp as a place where people could call it as there safe place.
rules and guidelines
01. please do favorite the rp, upvotes are optional but highly loved and appreciated.
reservations last for 48 hours.
02. comment your desired faceclaim in their full name. comment when leaving. please refer to the hiatus room for more information and to request for a hiatus/sh.
03. non-au, you're an idol. semi-crack, idk crack crack up do whatever you want, be whatever you want but know the limits.
04. internationals are now allowed along with all orientations and povs.
05. no bashing, godmodding, facechasing, ualizing of minors and many more inappropriate things please!
06. 5 charas for free, no requirements just be active. inactivity sign will appear in 9 days. you'll get only 1 warning and 48 hours to get rid off that inactive sign.
07. pregnancy of any kind ain't allowed here sorry. but no dating ban, just be realistic- moving couples are welcome but there's a marriage ban of 3 weeks.
08. your chara must be able to pass up to 100 pts in a week, could be more, could be less so if we see a chara with 0 pts for 5 days, no warning. we're deactivating.
09. temporary cc is available, please check the room to know the rules and guidelines about it.