2. Monsta X only, so obviously
3. no mpreg
4. any pov, but try to be detailed
5. inactivity set for 3 days. first, warning. second, we'll discuss if we find you active enough. if life gets busy, communicate it
6. please try to use the rooms! if you need any other location, tag Kihyun in the ooc room.
7. keep the crack in the group chat and the in the rated rooms
8. one character only (you still get to have several boyfriends if you like, it only becomes a hindrance if you can't date yourself)
9. poly can mean parallel relationships and/or all-way relationship between more than two people. not necessarily everyone x everyone, and relationships can be of different quality.
10. your relationship with any member is completely up to you two. feel free to plot anything. or not plot it at all. but let your partners know of each other!
11. ic drama allowed with moderation, but plot it with everyone involved. no ooc drama.
12. this is meant to be a safe place for experimenting.
safe: communicate your needs and wants as best as you can and listen to your partner(s) as well.
experiment: it's also okay to try something and not like it. maybe you don't work well in poly with certain people, or maybe poly is not for you, and that's all fine!
#monstax # #nonau #poly
polyamory /ˌpɒliˈam(ə)ri/ (noun)
practice of (or desire for) intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the consent of all partners involved
Platonic love is inclusive: you can love more than one friend, more than one parent or grandparent. Having more than one sibling does not make you love them any less, but you recieve love from each of them. Love only grows when you share it. So why is it that society makes romantic love exclusive?
+ check the "applicable" category of the masterlist
+ favorite before applying and comment that you did
+ app format: timezone e.g. GMT+1 password paraphrase rule no. 12