In a magical world of fairytales exists an enchanted school where aspiring heroes and villains are trained to protect the balance between Good and Evil.
Separated by a bridge are two schools: the School for Good and the School for Evil. In the middle of the bridge stands tall the Schoolmaster's Tower.
Students of the Good come from prestigious families of heroes, sent from far away lands to attend the school and carry on their families' legacies. Same goes for the students of Evil, children and grandchildren of famous antagonists like the Evil Queen, Snow White's nemesis or the big scary Wolf in Red Riding Hood.
The students compete to become the main characters of the future fairytales. They will be trained by skilled teachers to reach their full potential and go through multiple trials to find their perfect match: their arch-enemy.
All students are special . Some possess supernatural abilities, coming from different species (fairies, demons, dragons, werewolves, witches etc), others are especially skilled with weapons (knights, princes, warriors, etc) or they got admitted to the school just for their intellectual.
Not all students follow the hero/villain stereotypes though. Some villains were sent to the Evil School despite their kindhearted nature. Just like you can find students attending the Good School who are rotten to the core. Only because they come from a family of heroes, doesnt mean they will grow to become a hero as well. In every school there are those who dont fit in. Will they keep a low profile or wreak havoc?
Neutral students exist too: humans with no special background but who showed potential of becoming heroes/villains by possessing extraordinary skills/powers. They are allowed to study in both Schools until they decide which side fits them best. THEY LIVE IN THE TOWN AND HAVE NORMAL JOBS. They are generally detested because everyone looks down on them, thinking theyre unworthy. It's time they prove them wrong.
Teachers can have classes in both schools, even if they're heroes or villains. Or they can choose to only teach in one school. They will train the villains on how to be stronger, uglier, scarier, how to manipulate and trick - and train the heroes on how to be braver, kinder, on how to use their powers for good. Example of classes: witchcraft, familiars' summoning, sword fighting, good ol' history etc.
Join the School for Good and Evil and write your own story.
(roleplay inspired from the netflix adaptation)
rules & guidElines.
1. favorite the rp. upvotes are optional.
2. All orientation. internationals are accepted too. must be at least 19, international aGe.
3. Ooc you should be at least 18 to rp here.
4. no pregnancy allowed. no face chasing, user chasing or double accounts! (if you have a double acc, u must inform the admin)
5. FOUR characters per person. THE FIRST TWO ARE FREE. THEN YOU NEED TO POST A BLOG FOR THE THIRD/FOURTH AND TO BE ACTIVE WITH THE FIRST TWO.
6. THIS RP WILL HAVE MONTHLY MATCHMAKING EVENTS. THEYRE NOT MANDATORY BUT DO YOUR BEST TO JOIN THEM.
7. INACTIVITY IS SET TO 7 DAYS with 48h warning before kicking. we only give 3 warnings(PER HALF AN YEAR), if you get inactive for a forth time, we kick right away.
8. no ooc drama. pm the main admin for any issues.
5. JOB IF youre a NEUTRAL student ( ANY JOBS POSSIBLE IN A SMALL TOWN):
7. SPECIES/CREATURE/ABILITIES:(HUMAN,WITCH, DRAGON / MAGIC, WEAPONS, MIND READING, SHAPESHIFTING, FIRE POWER, NECROMANCY ETC.) YOU HAVE FREEDOM TO CREATE YOUR CHARACTER HOWEVER YOU WANT.
8. descendans of(only available for heroes/villains): if your character has a hero/villain ancestor from a famous fairytale/story/comic/movie write here. example: descendant of king arthur. check the ancestors room to make sure no one has picked your choice already.
9. SHORT BACKGROUND:(EXAMPLE: WHERE YOUR CHARA COMES FROM, THEIR FAMILY, THEIR GOALS FOR ATTENDING THE SCHOOL, MAYBE THEY WANT TO ESCAPE BECAUSE THEY DONT FIT IN OR THEY WANT TO REACH THE TOP, OR THEY WERE FORCED TO JOIN AND THEY WANT TO LEAD A SIMPLE LIFE INSTEAD OR THEY WANT TO TRANSFER TO THE OTHER SCHOOL ETC. )
5. hero/villain/ neutral: (teachers can be of different species too and have special abilities, just like the students. they can also be neutrals, humans with special powers.)
6. classes: (pick 1-3 classes to teach AND ADD SHORT INFO ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT AND TO WHICH SCHOOL YOURE TEACHING) check this room first for your subject to not be taken.
7. descendans of (only available for heroes/villains): if your character has a hero/villain ancestor from a famous fairytale/story write here. example: descendant of king arthur. check the ancestors room to make sure no one has picked your choice already.
8. short bio: (example: how they ended teaching here, were they students too? their goals etc)