Welcome to life, an au roleplay focused on you!
in this simulator-esque rp you'll have flat mates, make friends, advance your career, and experience the daily turbulence of life itself. a place where your imagination runs wild and you truly can be anything you wish.
you'll be faced with choices and decisions which ultimately affect your character's wellbeing and livelihood. this is a hybrid social roleplay designed to simulate the ups and downs of the world. while all the journeys you take will be important, nothing can compare to the bonds you'll undoubtedly create.
a vivid, interactive friendship themed roleplay world for everyone to enjoy. so what are you waiting for? after joining the rp, you'll be placed in an apartment with up to five roommates. the password is viva la vida. have a look around, get to know the city then take the plunge; start living!
inspired by the sitcom friends and video game the sims.
(1) if you do not want to interact with others beyond romantic involvement this is not the place for you.
(2) Please favorite the rp. upvotes are appreciated, but not required. apps won't be accepted without faving.
(3) one character per soul. do not apply with multiple accounts. you'll be removed and blocked.
(4) Use the rooms. If you are someone who NEVER useS rooms, please do not bother applying.
(5) Only detailed 1st or 3rd pov. This isn't a novella rp, but we don't want one liners either.
(6) Please request semi-hiatus or hiatus if NEEDED. inactivity is after 21 days.
(7) Reservations will be held for 5 days. After that the reservation is forfeited.
(8) profile bios are required. you have one week to update yours. you will receive one warning about it.
(9) Be sure to read announcements when they come out. events ARE KEY IN THIS RP.
(10) this is not a CENTRIC rp. if you're just coming to hook up with your otp this is the wrong rp for you.
(11) please comment after applying so we can contact you about any issues with the application.
(12) characters must be 18+. if the idol's real life age is younger than 18, you will not be able to use them.
the age YOU APPLY WITH does not have to match the idol's real life age (this is au after all).
feel free to age them up or down as you desire (no younger than 18)
this section includes a list of things which are not allowed in the roleplay. the reason it has been listed separately is to keep the rules from being far too long. please keep in mind this is merely an extension of the rules and are required to be followed. violation of these rules will result in a warning or removal from the ropleplay depending on the seriousness of the offense. this roleplay promotes a safe, casual environment with zero tolerance for those who disrupt it.
the following is not allowed;
out of character (ooc) drama
unplanned in character (IC) drama
as the sole reason you are here
roleplaying only on walls
bashing or bullying others
pregnancy (this may change later)
no international idols (like beyonce)
the don'ts listed below contain language some may find triggering. to summarize, anything which may upset or trigger a vast majority is not acceptable. THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL EVER GET ABOUT THESE TOPICS. for specifics please read on
there will be no;
- at all we don't care if you plotted it the answer is no
abuse - again it doesn't matter if it's part of a joint plot, don't do it
DEATH - YOUR CHARACTER CAN'T DIE HERE
DISORDER MISUSE - WE ARE AN ALL INCLUSIVE RP. IF YOU HAVE A DISORDER OR HANDICAP OF ANY KIND AND WOULD LIKE TO RP YOUR CHARACTER THAT WAY IT IS YOUR CALL. WHAT WE DO NOT WANT IS JOKES ABOUT PEOPLE WITH ADHD OR MENTAL HEALTH CRACKS.
REMEMBER, YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE HERE AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN THROUGH
Character Name - whatever you put here is how it will appear in the rp, please list exactly what you want
character age - Must be 18+, doesn't need to be real age
character's current job - see the note below
character's desired occupation - see the note below
character's ual orientation - gay, straight, bi, pan etc
roleplay password - if you've read about us, you'll know it
Small bio - doesn't need to be long, just some general info
Your character's current job and desired occupation do not have to be different. if your character is already working their desired occupation please list the same answer for both questions.
your current job and desired occupation don't have to be in the same field. meaning, maybe your character is currently a cashier but wants to be a photographer. that is fine. whatever makes you happy.
the occupation is not set in stone, you can change it at a later date by visiting the placement Office. if you do not have a desired occupation right now please put "undecided" do not leave it blank.
Need help with your occupation or application? visit the rules page for assistance.
L • I • F • E
Who says you only get one?