I was stupid, the official descriptive phrase for happy
Posted by: main admin • About Us — Last Edited: 17/11/2018
Admit it, you old hag, it's been years since you've graduated high school. You're probably either faking a sick day just to escape that y office job you got after graduating (because apparently internship was cool), or you're living out the pathetically lame life of a university student. You would do anything to return to the golden moments of high school (even that time you accidentally fell off the stage in front of the entire assembly when receiving your "top nerd" award). Then you find out about this — this is where happiness and baby narwhals are born. This is your chance to reunite with past friends, past enemies, and past lovers. This is your chance to relive childhood, relive innocence, relive life. No need for awkward introductions and lame conversations, you've known everyone before (albeit the fact that they may have changed, you've met them before at least).
Plotting is heavily encouraged (so there's no need to introduce yourselves to someone you already know
like please don't because it defeats the purpose of this roleplay), and so are all sensualities. Heavily inspired by the Reply Kdrama series. A second iteration of the Answer My Call roleplay.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
Posted by: admin • Rules & Guidelines — Last Edited: 17/11/2018
01. This roleplay is accepting of all genders, orientations, and nationalities.
02. Reservations only last for two days and applications will be posted on profiles upon acceptance.
03. A dp should be up within 24 hours.
04. Generally, only two characters per soul, however, up to four characters may be granted if active enough to maintain activity for all characters.
05. Crack should be kept to a minimum and is permitted anywhere save the rooms not rated.
06. IC drama of any kind is allowed on the grounds that all involved parties are consenting to it.
07. Any form of OOC drama will not be tolerated and an admin should be notified immediately.
08. Five days are set before characters are marked inactive. Warnings will be issued on the first and second days of inactivity. Failure to respond within the 24 hours of each given warning will result in character removal. Though, you may request to reapply once removed.
09. If a hiatus or personal request is needed, let an admin know directly or through the comments.
10. Check the Rules page for specifics and application details.
But true rulers are not born. We are made
Posted by: main admin • Admins — Last Edited: 17/11/2018
The admin team... they're like chef's salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict. Currently looking for more people to join the team!
Friends can make you feel that the world is smaller and less sneaky that it really is
Posted by: main admin • A Pretty Box I Had Trouble Coding — Last Edited: 17/11/2018
Click the link in the box below to be redirected to the roleplay's yearbook!